Thursday, April 29, 2010

Save Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube


Over All Rating Reviews :
We received this gift as a hand-me-down from another family. I am now buying it for my 8 month old nephew for Christmas because my daughter (turning 1 next week) loves it so much. My daughter has been enjoying it and playing with it since about 8 or 9 months. She loves hitting the buttons. She gets a big smile on her face and looks at either Mommy or Daddy to share in her excitement (she doesn't do this with any of her other toys). Her expression says, "Look, Mommy, I'm creating music!" We definitely want to encourage musical interest in her and I think this cube is the perfect first "instrument." One nice thing about this toy is that it doesn't require a lot of coordination to get the music going. She will often accidentally hit a button when she is playing with something else or just turning the cube over. Consequently, I disagree with the writer below that said the gift was only appropriate starting at 1 year. She has really been enjoying it since 9 months. Because the cube plays different tunes and the instruments sound different, the cube holds her attention for a while. I highly recommend this toy!
Get more detail about Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube.


!1! Buying Head Gasket !: Buy Flip Flops Sale !1!: Promotional Bags on Sale! !1!: World llc Articles Mild Of Organization







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。