Wednesday, May 26, 2010

International Playthings My First Purse in Purple on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this for my 15 month old for Christmas. It arrived through the mail and we got it out to look at it while my older 2 children were at school. I didn't think I was going to get it back from her to put it away until Christmas. She loved it, she was "putting on" lipstick, talking on the cell phone. She kept putting it up on her shoulder like the "big" girls do! She is so adorable with it! I managed to distract her and put it up until Christmas, but I know she is just going to love it!
Get more detail about International Playthings My First Purse in Purple.


!#1 Digital Camcorder Price ! Breathalyzers Top Quality !1!: Discount Rustic Mexican Furniture Order Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。